These resources can be used to share information about PCORI and patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) and help you in serving in your role as a PCORI Ambassador.
- PCORI Ambassador Fact Sheet
- PCORI Ambassador Frequently Asked Questions
- PCORI Ambassador Center Tutorial
- Become a PCORI Ambassador booklet
- PCORI Handouts
- Yammer Instructions
- Yammer is an online platform for the PCORI Ambassador community.
- 2018 Ambassador Program Workshop Workbook
- 2019 Ambassador Program Workshop Workbook
- 2020 Ambassador Program Workshop Workbook
- Ambassador Mentor Program Informational Guide
- PCORI Ambassador Certificate
Archived PCORI Ambassador Program Newsletters
Quarterly Program Newsletters:
Call to Action Newsletters:
- February 2021 Call to Action Newsletter
- December 2020 Call to Action Newsletter
- September 2020 Call to Action Newsletter
- June 2020 Call to Action Newsletter
- April 2020 Call to Action Newsletter
- February 2020 Call to Action Newsletter
- November 2019 Call to Action Newsletter
- September 2019 Call to Action Newsletter
- July 2019 Call to Action Newsletter
- Bonus Call to Action Newsletter
Archived Coffee Breaks
Coffee Breaks are a series of 20-minute webinars that will provide brief program updates and Ambassador spotlights.
March 2021 | February 2021 | December 2020 | October 2020 | August 2020 | July 2020 | June 2020 | May 2020 | March 2020 | February 2020 | January 2020 | December 2019 | November 2019 | October 2019 | September 2019 | July 2019 | June 2019 | May 2019 | April 2019 | March 2019 | February 2019 | January 2019 | December 2018 | November 2018 | October 2018 | September 2018 | August 2018 | July 2018 | June 2018
Posted: August 28, 2018; Updated: March 22, 2021
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.